Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 Part II


Only one day left of this year, yay!

I've also been on a lot of small trips in 2014, I really like getting away for just a few hours. It doesn't have to be far, just away.



And of course there was Ben and our trip to Vienna, which is something I will certainly never forget. The whole atmosphere was just .. magic.


But there was of course more than travelling. I've spend a lot of time with my family, especially my grandparents, and I'm really thankful for every minute I can be with them.

And there is one more thing really worth being mentioned: Food. I don't know how much gorgeous things I've eaten this year, I know this might sound strange. Food is just an easy way to make me very happy very fast haha! My friends and I really enjoy baking a lot and we've got each other amazing cakes this year!


But although it might sound that way, 2014 wasn't a overall perfect and beautiful year. I am so thankful for all the amazing things I did and because I am, it feels even more awkward to say that I am not a happy person at all. I do not understand fully myself, but there are times I feel anxious and lonely and lost, and I tend to think and overthink everything so much that I make myself sad and just.. I don't know, it's the worst thing to be awake in the middle of the night and forget how to feel.

But anyway, this is not the post I want to talk about internal struggles in my head and feelings I should feel but don't, maybe I'm doing an extra post on this some time.

I decided to to a little "Top 5 of 2014" series the next 5 days, I hope you will enjoy it!
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment