Saturday 3 January 2015

Top 5 of 2014 - Beauty


I'm starting with my 5 days of " Top 5" series today and I'm trying to post regularly after this.

It's hard to decide between all my beloved beauty things, but I think I used those five most:

The Clinique Line-Smoothing Concealer - I really loved this concealer all year, it's perfectly smooth and light but covers without making you look cakey. I just love this. 
Another thing I used everyday is my Sleek Storm eyeshadow palette. I use it basically everyday and for everything, also for highlighting and contouring my face, and the golden shades are just gorgeous! 
My favourite nail Polish has to be this O.P.I. one which is great for simple beautiful nails, a nice basic. 
Then I have two hair products I absolutely loved, first of all my tangle teezer. I got myself a compact one as I use to just throw everything in my bag and I always take it with me wherever I go.

And finally I just bought my first "invisibobbles": they are scrunchies that kind of look like old fashioned telephone wires, and they are so much more comfortable than the regular ones! I have never got a headache as I usually tend to since I only use them!





No comments:

Post a Comment