Sunday 4 January 2015

Top 5 of 2014 - Books


Another hard decision - but this is what I enjoyed reading in 2014 most.

First of all: I made a big resolution some day in October, and I have to admit that I still haven't had enough time to finish it, but I really wanted to read Tolstoy's War and Peace. I found it on my nana's bookshelf and I just thought it was something I really should have read in my life, and actually I did enjoy it. It's not always easy to concentrate and it sometimes gets a bit long-winded, but I have already read Anna Karenina a few years ago and I somehow love the observing, detailed style and I love the atmosphere it creates. I just really really need more time. 


Breakfast at Tiffany's is a movie I absolutely love, and I have always wanted to finish the book so I finally did. 

Of course The fault in our stars didn't walk past me, and I found myself in tears at the end although I had already seen the movie twice before reading it. And I like being in tears over books.

I just finished Looking for Alaska and I have to say that I might like it even more. Really sad, but so great. 

And at last one of my all time favorites - Pride and Prejudice. No explanation needed, I love it. 




See you soon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment